Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released online application for eligible candidates for the Recruitment of X Ray Technician . Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC X-Ray Technician Recruitment 2023 Mains Exam
Advt No. : 02-Exam/2023
||Link Active Soon
|Vacancy Details Total : 382 Post
- UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.
- Diploma in X Ray Technician Exam.
- More Details Read the Notification
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 15/06/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online: 05/07/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 05/07/2023
- Last Date For Correction : 12/07/2023
- General / OBC : Rs. 25/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 25/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.25/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for recruitment of X Ray Technician by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.