Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released online application for eligible candidates for the Recruitment of VDO 2018 . Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Gram Panchyat Adhikari , Gram Vikas Adhikari and Samaj Kalyan Prayveksh Recruitment 2018
Advt No. : 02-Exam/2018
|Download Re Exam Notice
|Download Cancelled Notice
|Vacancy Details Total : 1953 Post
|Gram Panchayat Adhikari
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with CCC Certificate from NIELIT
|Gram Vikas Adhikari
|Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 30/05/2018
- Last Date To Apply Online : 25/06/2018
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 27/06/2018
- Last Date To Complete Form : 29/06/2018
- Exam Date : 22-23 December 2018
- Re Exam Date : 26-27 June 2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC : Rs. 185/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 95/-
- PH (Divyang) : Rs.25/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2018
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 30/05/2018 to 25/06/2018 for recruitment of VDO 2018 by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.