Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC invites online application for the Moharir Mains Examination 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
UPSSSC Moharir Recruitment 2022 Mains Exam
Advt No. : 07-Exam/2022
|Download Postponed Notice
|Vacancy Details Total : 92 Post
|Moharir in Geology and Mining Department UP
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board In India.
- More Details Read the Notification.
- Application Begin : 29/10/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18/11/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 18/11/2022
- Correction Last Date : 25/11/2022
- Postponed Notice Available : 23/12/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 25/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 25/-
- PH (Dviyang) : Rs. 25/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC has Released Notification for Moharir Mains Examination 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.