Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC) released online form for Diploma courses Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Radiotherapy Technician, Pharmacy Technician. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC)
UPSMFAC Combined Various Course Admission 2021-2022
||Registration | Login
|Download Information Brochure
|Course Wise Seat Details
|Govt. College Seats
||Private College Seats
|Diploma in Lab Technician
|Diploma in X-Ray Technician
|Diploma in Radiotherapy Technician
|Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
|Other Course Diploma
- K.G.M.U, Luckonw Only 38-38 Seats
- Pt. Ram Prasad Bismil Paramedical Institute, Shahjahanpur 30-30 Seats.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : January 2022
- Last Date o Apply Online : 31/01/2022
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 31/01/2022
- Merit List Announced : February 2022
- Counselling Start : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 1000/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 31/12/2021
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age : NA
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- Class 10 / Class 12 Exam Passed.
- Merit is Calculate on Every Passed Examination.
- Details Read the Notification.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for Admission in Diploma courses Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Radiotherapy Technician, Pharmacy Technician in Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.