Union Public Service Commission UPSC has released Result for the recruitment of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Combined Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant AC Exam 2023)
Advt NO. : 09/2023-CPF
|Download Notification & Syllabus
|Vacancy Details Total : 322 Posts
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Physical Eligibility
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
|Physical Eligibility Details
|100 Meters Race
|800 Meters Race
||3 Min 45 Second
||4 Min 45 Second
|Shot Put 7.26 Kg
- Application Begin : 26/04/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 16/05/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee :16/05/2023
- Exam Date : 06/08/2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC : Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Maximum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 26/04/2023 to 16/05/2023 for recruitment of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2023 by Union Public Service Commission UPSC.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.