Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Prayagraj has announced the advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Town Planner Examination Post 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Assistant Town Planner Examination Recruitment 2023
Advt No. A-2/E-1/2023
|Download Date Extended Notice
|English | Hindi
|Vacancy Details Total : 24 Post
|Assistant Town Planner Examination 2023
- Bachelor Degree OR PG Diploma in Town and Country Planning in Any Recognized University in India OR Associate Membership of at Least One of the Following Institute of Planners / Americal Institute of Town Planner / Members of Institute of Town Planner London OR Institute of Town Planner India OR Equivalent Qualification of London or US.
|For Category Wise Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 14/08/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 21/09/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 21/09/2023
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs.125/-
- SC / ST : Rs.65/-
- PH Candidates : Rs.25/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Download Admit Card?
- Candidates can apply between 14/08/2023 to 14/09/2023 for recruitment of Assistant Town Planner Examination Post Notification 2023 by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Prayagraj.
- To download the admit card, open the official website and enter your Registration ID / Roll No and fill basic information as per your online application.
- Take a print-out of the admit card/call letter/hall ticket in A4 size.
- Date of Exam, Reporting Time, and Entry Closing Time will be mentioned in the admit card. Sometimes a separate notice may be issued on the official website.
- Candidates who are not able to download the admit card may contact the concerned organization who is conducting the examination.