Director General Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh released schedule for UP UG NEET 2021 counseling. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Pre Medical Exam (UPNEET)
Online Counseling | Registration | Choice Filling 2021
UP NEET UG 2021- 2022
|Download Information Brochure
||Schedule | Instruction
MBBS : 1673 | BDS : 51 | Total : 1724
|UP UG NEET
- Qualified in NTA NEET 2021 Exam
- High School and Intermediate Exam Passed in Uttar Pradesh
- Domicile Certificate in UP
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 20/01/2022
- Last Date to Register : 24/01/2022
- Document Verification :21-25 January 2022
- Choice Filling :27-31 January 2022
- Merit List Issued : 01-02 February 2022
- Seat Allotment Result : 02-05 February 2022
- General / OBC : Rs. 2000/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 2000/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for Admission in UP UG NEET 2021 counseling in selected universities conducted by Director General Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh.
- Important Information : Make sure to select the college/university you want to apply for when you tap on apply online, then only you will be able to pay the fee and fill the form further.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.