Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh has released notification for admission in Uttar Pradesh UPNEET UG MBBS / BDS courses has started. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Pre Medical Exam (UPNEET)
UP NEET UG Online Counseling | Registration | Choice Filling 2022
UP NEET UG 2022 – 2023
|Vacant Seats Admission Details
- Govt MBBS : 3828
- Govt BDS : 70
- Pvt MBBS : 4700
- Pvt BDS : 2200
|For More Details Read Brochure
- Application Begin : 22/10/2022
- Last Date To Registration : 28/10/2022
- Registration Fee Last Date : 28/10/2022
- Security Fee Deposit Last Date : 30/10/2022
- Choice Filling :01-04 November 2022
- Seat Allotment Result : 04-05 November 2022
- Registration Fees :
- General / OBC : Rs.2000/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs.2000/-
- Security Fees :
- Govt Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutes/State Universities : Rs.30,000/-
- Private Medical Colleges/Institutes/State Universities :Rs.2,00,000/-
- Private. Dental Colleges/Institutes/State Universities :Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Candidate Should be Born On or Before : 31/12/2005
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh UPNEET UG MBBS / BDS courses Admissions 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.