Department of AYUSH, Uttar Pradesh invites online application from eligible candidates for Under Graduate Course BAMS / BUMS / BHMS Admission. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh UP Ayush NEET Admission 2021
Online Counseling | Registration | Choice Filling 2022
UP BAMS / BUMS / BHMS
||Registration | Login
|Download College List
|Ayurvedic | Homeopathy | Unani
|BAMS / BUMS / BHMS
- Qualified in NTA NEET 2021 Exam
- High School and Intermediate Exam Passed in Uttar Pradesh
- Domicile Certificate in UP Other State Candidate Also Eligible.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- First Round Counselling :
- Application Begin : 01/02/2022
- Last Date to Registration / Choice Filling : 14/02/2022
- Merit List / Counselling Letter Available : 15/02/2022
- Second Round Counselling:
- Application Begin : 03/03/2022
- Last Date to Registration / Choice Filling : 14/03/2022
- Merit List / Counselling Letter Available : 16/03/2022
- Mop-Up Round Counselling:
- Application Begin : 30/03/2022
- Last Date to Registration / Choice Filling : 08/04/2022
- Merit List / Counselling Letter Available : 10/05/2022
- General / OBC : Rs. 2000/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs. 2000/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for Admission in Under Graduate Course BAMS / BUMS / BHMS conducted by Department of AYUSH, Uttar Pradesh.
- Important Information : Make sure to select the college/university you want to apply for when you tap on apply online, then only you will be able to pay the fee and fill the form further.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.