Uttar Pradesh UP Online Form for Recruitment of Clerk Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Aided School Lipik Recruitment 2022
UP Aided School Inter College Clerk Vacancy 2022 | Download Form
UP Lipik Bharti 2022
|Download District / School Wise Notification
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card with Minimum 50 Percentile.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with CCC Exam Passed OR Diploma in Computer Science.
- Typing Test : English 30 WPM & Hindi 25 WPM
- More Details Read the Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 06/10/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 27/10/2022
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 27/10/2022
- Merit List Available : 06/11/2022
- Typing Test Date : 22/11/2022
- Interview Date : 04/12/2022
- General / OBC : Rs. 750/-
- EWS : Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 500/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Exam Centre Details
- Uttar Pradesh : Lucknow & Prayagraj (Allahabad)
- Bihar / Jharkhand : Patna & Ranchi
- Madhya Pradesh : Gwalior, Bhopal & Indore.
- Rajasthan : Jaipur & Jodhpur
- Haryana / Punjab : Chandigarh / Mohali & Bathinda.
- Uttarakhand : Dehradun
- Read the notification for other various state & exam district details.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 06/10/2022 to 27/10/2022 for Uttar Pradesh Are Released Recruitment for Lipik Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.