Union Public Service Commission UPSC has released Result for the recruitment of Central Armed Police Force CAPF AC 2019. Enrolled candidates can download the Result.
Union Public Service Commission
Combined Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant Exam 2019)
Advt NO. : 09/2019-CPF
|Download Reserve List
|Download Final Result
|Download Notification & Syllabus
|Vacancy Details Total : 323 Posts
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Physical Eligibility
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
|Physical Eligibility Details
|100 Meters Race
|800 Meters Race
||3 Min 45 Second
||4 Min 45 Second
|Shot Put 7.26 Kg
- Application Begin : 24/04/2019
- Last Date To Apply Online : 20/05/2019
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 20/05/2019
- Exam Date : 18/08/2019
- Admit Card Available : 24/07/2019
- Result Available : 18/10/2019
- DAF Application Begin : 30/10/2019
- Last Date To Apply Online (DAF ) : 13/11/2019
- Interview Begin : 02/11/2020
- Final Result Available : 05/02/2021
- Reserve List Available : 02/05/2023
- General / OBC : Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Maximum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 20/04/2022 to 10/05/2022 for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces CAPF Recruitment 2022 .
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.