Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Police Sub Inspector SI & Other Post to be held in Uttarakhand Police Department 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Uttarakhand Police Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 43/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 221 Post
|Sub Inspector Civil Police
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Height : Male – 167.70 CMS, Female – 152 CMS
- Chest : Male – 78.8-838 CMS
- Cricket Ball Through: 50 Meter, – Female 20 Mtr.
- Long Jump 13 Feet, Female – 8 Feet.
- Chining Up : 05 Times
- Running : 05 KM in 30 Minutes, Female – 200 Meter in 40 Second.
- Dand Baithak Male :
- A: 40 Dand in 02 Min 30 Second.
- B : 50 Baithak in 60 Second.
- Skeeping Female Only : 60 Times in 01 Min.
- Shatal Race Female : 25×4 Meter in 29 Second.
|Sub Inspector Intelligence
|Gulmanayak Male PAC / IRB
|Fire II Officer
|For Category Wise Post Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 08/01/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 21/02/2022
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 21/02/2022
- Exam Date : July 2022
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
Junior Engineer Electrical / Mechanical, (Renewable Energy Development Agency)
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 42 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 08/01/2022 to 21/02/2022 for Uttarakhand UKSSSC Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Post Recruitment 202Police Sub Inspector SI & Other Post to be held in Uttarakhand Police Department 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.