Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Police Head Constable Radio to be held in Uttarakhand Police Department 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Uttarakhand Police Head Constable HC Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 43/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 272 Post
|Head Constable in Radio Department
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics & English as a Compulsory Subject.
- Height : Male – 165 CMS, Female – 152 CMS
- Chest : Male – 78.8-838 CMS
- More Details Read the Notification
|For Category Wise Post Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 10/01/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 23/02/2022
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 23/02/2022
- Exam Date : July 2022
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 10/01/2022 to 23/02/2022 for Uttarakhand UKSSSC Police Head Constable Radio Department Recruitment 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.