Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released online application for Combined Graduate Level CGL Examination 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Combined Graduate Level SSC-CGL Examination 2023
|Combined Graduate Level CGL 2023 Various Post
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
- More Details Read Notification.
- Application Begin : 03/04/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 03/05/2023
- Last Date To Pay Fee : 05/05/2023
- Offline E Challan Payment Last Date : 06/05/2023
- Correction Date : 07-08 May 2023
- Exam Date Tier I : 14-27 July 2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs.0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : Rs.0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Fee First Time : Rs.200/-
- Correction Fee Second Time : Rs.500/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27-32 Years (Post Wise)
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 01/04/2023 to 01/05/2023 for Combined Graduate Level CGL Examination 2023 by Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.