Staff Selection Commission SSC, New Delhi and Regional of Pan India released Additional Result for recruitment of Selection Selection Post VII Under Various Intermediate, Graduate, PG Level Post 2020. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Various Selection Post Recruitment 2019 Additional Result
Phase VII/2019/Selection Post
|Download Marks Notice
||Registration | Login
|Vacancy Details Total : 1351
|For Post Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 06/08/2019
- Last Date To Apply Online : 31/08/2019
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee: 02/09/2019
- Last Date To Pay Offline : 04/09/2019
- CBT Exam Date : 14-18 October 2019
- Admit Card Available : 03/10/2019
- Answer Key Available : 30/10/2019
- Result Available : 18/02/2020
- Additional Result Available : 19/06/2020
- Revised Result Available : 24/08/2020
- SI Fire Revised Result Available : 24/08/2020
- New Additional Result Available : 30/10/2020
- DV Test Post Admit Card Aailable : 24/06/2021
- Marks Aailable : 09/09/2022
- General / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Women : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 06/08/2019 to 31/08/2019 for Staff Selection Commission SSC Selection Recruitment of Selection Selection Post VII Under Various Intermediate, Graduate, PG Level Post 2020.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.