Staff Selection Commission SSC has released Final Result for recruitment of various posts including Post of CHSL in Lower Division Clerk LDC, Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2019. Enrolled candidates can download the Result.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL Recruitment 2020
|Download CHSL 10+2 2020 Tier-II Result
|List-I | List-II | Cut Off
|Download Final Result
|Vacancy Post Details
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
- Application Begin :03/12/2019
- Last Date To Registration : 10/01/2020
- Last Date To Online Payment : 12/01/2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 16-19 March 2020
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 20-27 March 2020
- Admit Card Available Paper I :04/03/2020
- Change Exam District : 18-20 September 2020
- Left Over Paper Exam Date Paper I : 12-21 October 2020
- Answer Key Available Paper I :05/11/2020 to 10/11/2020
- Paper I Result Available : 15/01/2021
- Paper I Marks Available : 19/01/2021
- Paper II Exam Date : 14/02/2021
- Admit Card Available Paper II :01/02/2021
- Paper II Result Available : 30/09/2021
- Skill Test Exam : 04/11/2021
- Skill Test Result : 28/02/2022
- DV Test Exam Date : 09-31 March 2022
- Final Result Declared : 10/05/2022
- 10+2 Passed in Any Recognized Board in India
- General / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission SSC at ssc.nic.in
- Check the Results link and log in using credentials.
- Or Enter Your Roll Number/Application Number, Date of Birth, and click Submit.
- Your result will appear, download the result and take a printout for future reference.
- Candidates who are not able to download the result may contact the concerned organization who is conducting the examination.