South Indian Bank Ltd SIB invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2023 Notification. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
South Indian Bank Ltd (SIB)
SIB Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2023
SIB Clerk 2023
- Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce / Engineering Stream.
- Class 10th / SSLC, XII/ HSC/Diploma & Graduation with minimum 60% marks.
|For Post Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 01/02/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 12/02/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 12/02/2023
- Exam Date : 18/02/2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Andhra Pradesh
- Delhi NCR
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 800/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 200/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 31/01/2023
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 26 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 01/02/2023 to 12/02/2023 for recruitment of SIB Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2023.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.