Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) released online application for eligible candidates for the direct recruitment of Livestock Assistant (Pashudhan Sahayak) 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Rajasthan Live Stock Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Advt No. : 03/2022
|Download Final Result
|| Click Here
|Vacancy Details Total : 1136 Post
|Live Stock Assistant
- 10+2 with Physics, Chemsitry and Biology OR Horticulture Agricutlure, Animal Husbandry and Biology in Any Recognized Board with One / Two Year Training of Livestock Assistant.
- More Details to Read Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 19/03/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 17/04/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 17/04/2022
- Exam Date : 04/06/2022
- Result Available : 07/07/2022
- Final Result Available : 07/09/2022
- General / OBC : Rs. 450/-
- OBC Non Creamy Layer : Rs. 350/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 250/-
- Correction Charge : Rs. 300/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 19 March 2022 to 17 April 2022 for recruitment invitation by Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.