Railway Recruitment Cell RRC invites New Notice for recruitment of the Group D Class IV Grade Vacancy 2018. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
Centralized Recruitment 02/2018 Group D Various Post 2018
Advt No. : 02/2018
|Download Remaining Result
|For Correction / Update Bank Details
||Hindi | English
|Vacancy Details Total : 62907 Posts
Level I Vacancy
- Class 10 (High School) Passed Only
|For Post Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Notified Issued : 10/02/2018
- Application Begin : 10/02/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/03/2018
- Last Date Fee Payment Through E Post Office Challan : 27/03/2018
- Last Date Fee Payment Online : 30/03/2018
- Last Date Complete Form : 31/03/2018
- Exam Start : 17/09/2018
- Exam City Information Available : 09/09/2018
- Mock Test Link Available : 12/09/2018
- Admit Card Available : 4 Days Before of Examination
- Answer Key Available :11/01/2019
- Result Available :04/03/2019
- Physical Exam Start Available : 17/03/2019
- Update Correction Bank Details : 22-28 March 2019
- General / OBC : Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 250/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 250/-
- Correction Charge : Rs. 100/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2018
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 33 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 10/02/2018 to 30/03/2018 for recruitment of Railway Recruitment Group D Class IV Grade Vacancy.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.