Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Lecturer School Education PGT 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying and Download the Admit Card.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
RPSC Lecturer School Education (PGT Teacher) Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 02/2022
|Exam City / Download Admit Card
|Download Subject Wise Exam Date
|Vacancy Details Total 6000 Post
||RPSC Senior Teacher II Eligibility
|Lecturer School Education (PGT Teacher)
- Master Degree in Related Subject with Degree / Diploma in Education (B.Ed / DELEd)
- More Details & Subject Wise Eligibility Read the Full Notification
|Subject Wise Vacancy Details 2022
||Coach Kho Kho
- Application Begin : 05/05/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 04/06/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 04/06/2022
- Exam Date: 11-21 October 2022
- Exam District Available : 07 Days Before Exam
- Admit Card Available : 03 Days Before Exam
- General / Other State : Rs. 350/-
- EWS / OBC / BC : Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 150/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Lecturer School Education PGT 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 05/05/2022 to 04/06/2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.