Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Food Safety Officer FSO Recruitment Post. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Rajasthan RPSC Food Safety Officer FSO Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 11/2022
|Vacancy Details Total 200Post
||RPSC Senior Teacher II Eligibility
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)
- Degree in Food Technology OR Dairy Technology OR Biotechnology OR Oil Technology OR Agriculture Science OR Veterinary Science OR Bio Chemistry OR Microbiology OR Masters Degree in Chemistry OR Degree in Medicine OR Equivalent
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- More Details Read the Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 01/11/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 30/11/2022
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 30/11/2022
- Exam Date : as per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / Other State : Rs. 350/-
- OBC / BC : Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 150/-
- Correction Charge : Rs. 500/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Food Safety Officer FSO Recruitment Post.
- Candidates can apply between 01/11/2022 to 30/11/2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.