Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Graduate, Technician and Trade Various Apprentice 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF)
ICF Chennai Various Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
||Registration | Login
|Vacancy Detail Total : 408 Post
- Accounts Executive: Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com
- Other Post : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream
- 3 Year Engineering Diploma in Chemical / Civil / Computer / Electrical / Instrumentation / Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+2 Intermediate OR B.SC Degree
- For Trade Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
|For Trade Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 24/10/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 07/11/2023
- Last Date To Complete Form : 07/11/2023
- Exam Date : As per schedule
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit As on 01/04/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules. Read the notification.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 01/09/2023 to 16/09/2023 for recruitment of Graduate, Technician and Trade Various Apprentice 2023 by Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) .
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.