Home Guard Department, Rajasthan invites online application from eligible candidates for Class 8th Pass 3842 Urban and Border Home Guard Post. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Home Guard Department, Rajasthan
Rajasthan Home Guard Volunteer Enrollment Process- 2022-2023 Online Form
|Vacancy Details Total : 3842 Post
|Urban Home Guard
- Home Defense Training Center / Sub Center for which the candidate is applying. The candidate should have the residence certificate of that.
- Class 08th Exam Passed
- Physical Eligibility Details :
- Height – Male : 168 CMS | Female : 152 CMS
- Chest – Male : 81-86 CMS
- Running – Male 1000 Meter | Female 800 Meter
- More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
|Border Home Guard
|For Post Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 12/01/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 11/02/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 11/02/2023
- Exam Date : As Per Schedule
- General / Other State : Rs. 250/-
- EWS / OBC / SC / ST : Rs. 200/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Maximum Age : 02/01/1992 (Female)
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 12/01/2023 to 11/02/2023 for recruitment of Home Guard Department, Rajasthan Class 8th Pass 3842 Urban and Border Home Guard Post.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.