Integral Coach Factory (ICF, Chennai) invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of various ITI & Non ITI post of Apprentice 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Integral Coach Factory (ICF, Chennai)
ICF Chennai Various Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Advt No. : 01/2022
|Vacancy Detail Total : 876 Post
- Class 10 High School with 50% Marks and Science / Math as a Subject in 10+2 Level.
- Class 10 High School with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
|For Trade Wise Vacancy Details Check Noticication
- Application Begin : 27/06/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 26/07/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 26/07/2022
- Merit / Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit As on 26/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules. Read the notification.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 27/06/2022 to 26/07/2022 for Integral Coach Factory (ICF, Chennai) Recruitment Are Released Notification for various ITI & Non ITI post Trade Apprentice 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.