Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Diploma Trainee Electrical / Electronics and Civil Trade posts 2023 . Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee JOT (HR) Recruitment 2023
Advt. No. CC/06/2023
||Link Active soon
|Vacancy Details Total : 425 Posts
- Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Civil Trade with Minimum 70% Marks.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 01/09/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 23/09/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 23/09/2023
- Exam Date : October 2023
- Gen / OBC/ EWS : Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / Exs : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 23/09/2023
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 21/09/2023 to 23/09/2023 for recruitment of Diploma Trainee Electrical / Electronics and Civil Trade posts 2023 byPower Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.