Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Officer Trainee (HR) 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL
PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee JOT (HR) Recruitment 2023
Advt. No. CC/03/2023
||Registration | Login
|Vacancy Details Total : 48 Posts
|Junior Officer Trainee (HR)
- Bachelor Degree in BBA/ BBM/ BBS with Minimum 60% Marks.
- Note : Candidates with PG Degree/Diploma or equivalent higher education qualification shall not be allowed to apply for the said post.
- More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 15/05/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 30/05/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 30/05/2023
- Gen / OBC/ EWS : Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / Exs : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 27Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 15/05/2023 to 30/05/2023 for recruitment of Junior Officer Trainee (HR) 2023 by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.