Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor 2022 posts. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL
PGCIL Field Supervisor & Field Engineer Recruitment 2022
Advt No. CC/09/2022
||Link Activate 21/11/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 800 Post
|Field Engineer Electrical
- B.SC Engineering / BE / B.Tech in Related Trade / Stream with Minimum 55% Marks and 1 Year Experience.
- For SC / ST/ PH Pass Only.
- For Trade Wise Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
|Field Engineer Electronics & Communication
|Field Engineer Information Technology IT
|Field Supervisor Electrical
|Field Supervisor Electronics & Communication
- Application Begin : 21/11/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 11/12/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 11/12/2022
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Field Engineer : Rs.400/-
- Field Supervisor : Rs 300/-
- SC / ST / Ph : Rs 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 11/12/2022
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 29 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL, Field Supervisor and Field Engineer Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 21/11/2022 to 11/12/2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.