High Court of Judicature at Patna, Bihar has released online application for eligible candidates for the post of Personal Assistant PA posts. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
High Court of Judicature at Patna, Bihar
PHC Patna High Court Personal Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2023
Advt No : PHC/03/2023
|Vacancy Details Total : 36 Posts
|Personal Assistant (PA)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- English Shorthand and English Typing Speed Certificate
- 6 Month Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application
- English Shorthand Speed : 100 WPM
- English Typing Speed : 40 WPM
|For Post Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 28/08/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online :18/09/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 20/09/2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs.1100/-
- SC / ST : Rs.550/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 05/05/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age (Male) : 37 Years
- Maximum Age (Female) : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 28/08/2023 to 18/09/2023 for recruitment of Personal Assistant PA posts by High Court of Judicature at Patna, Bihar.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.