National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) invites New Notice from eligible candidates for recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainee EET Through GATE 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET 2022 Through GATE 2022
Advt No. : 23/2022
|Sample Format For Lodging Suggestion at Redressal Camps
- Candidates Must be Appear in GATE 2022 Examination.
- BE / B.Tech 4 Year Engineering Degree in Related Post
- Minimum : 65% Marks for General / OBC Candidates.
- Minimum : 55% Marks for SC/ST/PH Candidates
- For More Details See Notification
|For Post Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 28/10/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online: 11/11/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 11/11/2022
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
|Age Limit as on 11/11/2022
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- General / OBC : Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online for National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has Released Notification for Engineering Executive Trainee EET Through GATE 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.