National Testing Agency (NTA) has released notification for admission of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET UG 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2023)
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Kindly See the Full Information Brochure or Read the Code Wise Eligibility Details
|For More Details Read Brochure
- Application Begin : 06/03/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 06/04/2023
- Last Date To Pay Online Payment : 06/04/2023
- Exam Date : 07/05/2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
- General :Rs. 1700/-
- EWS / OBC : Rs.1600/-
- SC / ST / PH :Rs. 1000/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 31/12/2023
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Candidate Should be Born On or Before : 31/12/2006
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for admission of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET UG 2023 by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.