National Testing Agency NTA has released the new Admission for Joint Entrance Examination Main 2024 Session 1 this year. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA Joint Entrance Examination Main 2024 Session 1
|Download Syllabus Paper I
|BE / B.Tech / B.Arch.
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Application Begin : 01/11/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 30/11/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 30/11/2023
- Exam Date Online : 24/01/2024 and 01/02/2024
- Exam City Details Available : January Second Week
- Result Declared : 12/02/202
- For Paper 1 Only :
- General / OBC / EWS (Male) : Rs.1000/-
- General / OBC / EWS (Female) : Rs.800/-
- SC / ST (Male) : Rs.500/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : Rs.500/
- For Paper 1 & 2 Both Paper
- General / OBC / EWS (Male) : Rs.2000/-
- General / OBC / EWS (Female) : Rs.1600/-
- SC / ST (Male) : Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : Rs.1000/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- No Age Limit
- Candidates Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in 2022, 2023 OR Appeared in 2024.
How to Download Admit Card?
- The exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency NTA.
- To download the admit card, open the official website and enter your Registration ID / Roll No and fill basic information as per your online application.
- Take a print-out of the admit card/call letter/hall ticket in A4 size.
- Date of Exam, Reporting Time, and Entry Closing Time will be mentioned in the admit card. Sometimes a separate notice may be issued on the official website.
- Candidates who are not able to download the admit card may contact the concerned organization who is conducting the examination.