NHPC & THDC India Ltd invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Engineer & Other Various Post 2023 . Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
NHPC Limited (NHPC India) & THDC India Ltd
NHPC / THDC Junior Engineer & Other Post Recruitment 2023
||NHPC | THDC
|Vacancy Details Total : 569 Post
||THDC India Limited
||NHPC India Limited
- Application Begin : 09/06/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 30/06/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 30/06/2023
- UR/EWS/OBC : Rs.600/-
- SC / ST / ESM / PH : Rs.0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 07/06/2023
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age (NHPC) : 30 Years
- Maximum Age (THDC): 27 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- NHPC Limited for recruitment of Junior Engineer & Other Various Post 2023.
- Candidates can apply between 09/06/2023 to 30/06/2023.
- District Details (THDC India Limited only): Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee, Agra, Aligarh, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Prayagraj & Varanasi.
- District Details (THDC India Limited & NHPC Limited) Both): Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Gangtok, Guwahati, Jammu, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ranchi in addition to the test centres.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.