National Housing Bank (NHB) released Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter for eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager and Regional Manager 2021. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
National Housing Bank (NHB)
NHB Assistant Manager Scale I & Other Post Recruitment 2021
Advt No. : NHB/HR & Admin./Recrt/2021
|Download Admit Card
|Registration | Login
|Vacancy Details Total : 17 Post
|Assistant Manager Scale I
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 60% Marks, For SC/ST : 55% Marks. in Any Recognized University in India.
- Age Limit : 21-30 Years.
|Deputy Manager Scale II
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 2 Year Experience.
- Age Limit : 23-32 Years.
|Regional Manager Scale IV
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Professional Qualification Related to Financial Risk Management and 2 Year Experience.
- Age Limit : 30-45 Years.
- More Details Read Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 01/12/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 30/12/2021
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 30/12/2021
- Exam Date: 27/02/2022
- Admit Card Available : 12/02/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 175/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/12/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 45 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- Uttar Pradesh : Lucknow
- Delhi : New Delhi / NCR
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal
- Uttrakhand : Dehradun
- Jharkhand : Ranchi
- Rajasthan : Jaipur
- & Other Various NHB Bank 2021-22 Exam District Available for Details Read the Notification.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 01 December 2021 to 30 December 2021 for recruitment of National Housing Bank NHB Assistant Manager Scale I / Deputy Manager & Regional Manager Recruitment 2021.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.