National Fertilizer Limited (NFL) has released online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of National Fertilizer Limited has issued an Accounts Assistant and Management Trainee 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
National Fertilizer Limited (NFL)
NFL Account Assistant & Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
Advt No. 02(NFL)/2023 & 03(NFL)/2023
|Vacancy Details Total : 89 Post
|Management Trainee (MT)
- Marketing : MBA/PGDBM/PGDM in Marketing/ Agri Business Marketing/ Rural Management/ Foreign trade/International Marketing with 60% Marks (SC / ST / PH 50% Marks) OR Bachelor Degree in Agriculture in M.Sc Agriculture with Specialization in Seed Science & Tech./ Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Agronomy/ Soil Science/ Agriculture Chemistry/ Entomology/ Pathology with 60% Marks (SC / ST / PH 50% Marks)
- F&A: CA/ICWA/ CMA
- Law : Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with 60% Marks (SC / ST / PH 50% Marks)
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with Minimum 50% Marks.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 02/11/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 01/12/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 01/12/2023
- Correction Date : 03-04 December 2023
- For Management Trainee :
- General / EWS / OBC : Rs.700/-
- SC / ST :Rs. 0/-
- For Accounts Assistant :
- General / EWS / OBC : Rs.200/-
- SC / ST : Rs.0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 31/10/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age (Management Trainee) : 27 Years
- Maximum Age (Accounts Assistant) : 30 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Download Admit Card?
- The exam will be conducted by National Fertilizer Limited (NFL).
- District Details – Ranchi (Jharkhand), Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), Chandigarh (Chandigarh), Raipur (Chhattisgarh), New Delhi (Delhi), Bengaluru (Karnataka), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Hyderabad (Telangana), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Kochi (Kerala), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Mumbai (Maharashtra), Guwahati (Assam), Kolkata (West Bengal).
- To download the admit card, open the official website and enter your Registration ID / Roll No and fill basic information as per your online application.
- Take a print-out of the admit card/call letter/hall ticket in A4 size.
- Date of Exam, Reporting Time, and Entry Closing Time will be mentioned in the admit card. Sometimes a separate notice may be issued on the official website.
- Candidates who are not able to download the admit card may contact the concerned organization who is conducting the examination.