National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) invites online application from eligible candidates for the Recruitment of LDC, Assistant, Painter, Driver, Designer, Reader and Other Various Non Teaching Post 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
NCERT Various Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
Advt No. : 11-4/2019-20/E.II(R-II)/Rectt(D)
|Vacancy Details Total : 347 Post
|Non Teaching Various Post
- 10th, ITI, 10+2 Intermediate, UG, PG Post Wise Eligibility
- For Details Read the Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin :29/04/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 19/05/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 19/05/2023
- Exam Date: : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General/OBC/EWS :
- Level 10-12 : Rs.1500/-
- Level : 6-7 : Rs.1200/-
- Level : 2-5 : Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs.0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit As on 22/04/2023
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 27-50 Years (Post Wise)
- Age relaxation as per rules. Read the notification.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 29/04/2023 to 19/05/2023 for the Recruitment of LDC, Assistant, Painter, Driver, Designer, Reader and Other Various Non Teaching Post 2023 by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.