Join Indian Navy has released online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of SSR and MR Agniveer Exam 02/2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Join Indian Navy Agnipath Agniveer Scheme 2023
Nausena Bharti Agniveers SSR & MR 02/2023 Batch (Nov 23)
|Apply Online (Registration)
||Link Active Soon
||SSR | MR
|Vacancy Details Total : 1465 Post
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.
|Agniveer MR (Chef / Steward / Hygienist)
- Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
|For Post Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
| Physical Eligibility Details
- Height: 157 Cms for Male & 152 cms for Female
- Running: 1.6 Km. Completed in 6:30 Minutes for Male & 8 Minutes for Female
- Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak) : 20 Times for Male & 15 Minutes for Female
- Push Ups: 12 Times for Male Only
- Bent Knee Sit-ups: 10 Times (Only for Female)
- Application Begin : 29/05/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online : 15/06/2023
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 15/06/2023
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 550/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 550/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Minimum Age : Candidate should not be born Before 01 May 2002
- Maximum Age : Candidate should not be born After 31 October 2005
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 29/05/2023 to 15/06/2023 for recruitment of SSR and MR Agniveer Exam 02/2023 by Join Indian Navy.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.