Navy Recruitment (Join Indian Navy) invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment for Executive IT Branch SSC Officer Entry July 2022 batch. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
The Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti)
Indian Navy Executive IT Branch SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
July 2022 Course
||Link Activate 27/01/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 35 Post
|Executive Branch SSC (X) IT
- BE / B.Tech in Computer Science / IT with Minimum 60% Marks in Any Recognized University India.
- M.Sc Computer Science / IT
- M.Tech Computer Science / IT
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin :27/01/2022
- Last Date to Register : 10/02/2022
- Last Date to Complete Form : 10/02/2022
- Course Start : July 2022
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- Only valid JEEMAIN 2021 Score Card candidates can apply online
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Candidate must be born between : 02/07/1997 to 01/01/2003
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 27/01/2022 to 10/02/2022 for recruitment of Join Indian Navy Executive IT Branch SSC Officer Entry July 2022 batch.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.