Indian Navy invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment for Executive & Technical, Education Branch Through 10+2 B.Tech Entry Permanent Commission July 2023 batch. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Indian Navy (Join Indian Navy)
Nausena Bharti 10+2 Intermediate B.Tech Entry (Permanent Commission) July 2023
Navy B.Tech Entry July 2023
|Vacancy Details Total : 35 Post
|B.E. / B.Tech
- Candidates Must be Enrolled and Appeared in JEEMAIN 2022 Entrance Examination.
- Passed 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM in Each Subject.
- Minimum : 50% Marks in English at Class 10 & Class 12 Level Examination.
- Minimum Height : 157 CMS
|Executive & Technical Post
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 28/01/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 12/02/2023
- Last Date To Send Application Form : No Need to Send Application Form
- Merit List Issued : Notified Soon
- All Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Only valid JEEMAIN 2021 Score Card candidates can apply online
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Candidate must be born between : 02/01/2004 to 01/07/2006
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 28/01/2023 to 12/02/2023 for recruitment of Executive & Technical, Education Branch Through 10+2 B.Tech Entry Permanent Commission July 2023 batch.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.