National Entrance Screening Test NEST has invites online application from eligible candidates for Admission of Integrated M.Sc Course Admission Test 2023.Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
NEST 2021 Admission Online Form
National Entrance Screening Test (NEST 2023) Online Form
||Registration | Login
|Course Details Total : 257 Seats
|5 Year Integrated M.Sc. Program
- 10+2 Intermediate Passed / Appeared with PCM or PCB Group of Subjects Candidates with At Least 60% Marks.
- Age : Candidates Born After : 01/08/2003
|For Category Wise Seat Details Read Notification
- Application Begin : 27/02/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 17/05/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 17/05/2023
- Exam Held on : 24/06/2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Result Declared : July 2023
- Candidates Should be Born After : 01/08/2003
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1200/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 600/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 600/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 27/02/2023 to 17/05/2023 for National Entrance Screening Test NEST 2023 Admission.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.