Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC has announced the advertisement for the recruitment of State Service Exam Mining Inspector Notification 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Madhya Pradesh MPPSC Mining Inspector Examination 2023
Advt No. : 32/2023
||Link Active Soon
|Vacancy Details Total : 19 Post
- Bachelor Degree in Geology OR Diploma in Mining Engineering
|For Complete Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
- Application Begin : 20/10/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 19/11/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 19/11/2023
- Last Date Correction : 21/11/2023
- General / Other State : Rs.500/-
- MP Reserve Category : Rs.250/-
- Portal Charge : Rs.40/- (Extra)
- Correction Charge : Rs.50/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2024
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 20/10/2023 to 19/11/2023 for recruitment of State Service Exam Mining Inspector Notification 2023 by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.