Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Computer Programmer 2021. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
MP Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021 Online Form
Advt No. : 09/2021
||Link Active 24/12/2021
|MPPSC Computer Programmer
- BE / B.Tech Degree in IT / Computer / MCA.
- MP Rojgar Panjiyan Registration.
- Application Begin : 24/12/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 23/01/2022
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 23/01/2022
- Correction Last Date : 25/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / Other State : Rs. 535/-
- MP Reserve Category : Rs. 285/-
- Correction Charge : Rs. 50/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 24/12/2021 to 23/01/2022 for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.