Madhya Pradesh High Court, (MPHC) invites online application from eligible candidates for the Recruitment of Higher Judicial Service (District Judge-Entry Level) Direct From Bar Exam-2021. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
MP Higher Judicial Service (District Judge-Entry Level) Direct Recruitment From Bar Exam-2021 Online Form 2022
Advt No.: 04/Exam/DR_HJS/2021
|Link Active 25/01/2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 09 Posts
|District Judge (Entry Level)
- Bachelor Degree in Law with
- Minimum 7 Year Advocate Practice
- More Details Read Notification
- Application Begin : 25/01/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 23/02/2022
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 23/02/2022
- Correction Date : 01-03 March 2022
- Exam Date Pre : Notified Soon
- Exam Date Mains : Notified Soon
- General / Other State: Rs. 1047.82/-
- SC / ST / OBC : Rs. 647.82/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 35 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules. Read the notification.
- Jabalpur, Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Sagar, Satna & Ujjain
How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply Online from 25/01/2022 to 23/02/2022 for MPHC Recruitment of Higher Judicial Service (District Judge-Entry Level) Direct From Bar Exam-2021.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.