Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Examination Board MPPEB as released online application for eligible candidates for the recruitment of Group-03 Sub Engineer, Draftsman and Other Post Combined Recruitment Test – 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
MP PEB Sub Engineer Recruitment 2022 Online Form
||Link Active on 09/04/2022
|Group-03 Sub Engineer, Draftsman and Other Post Combined Recruitment Test – 2022
- Three Year Engineering Diploma in Related Trade / Branch.
- Complete Post Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
- Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Neemach, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Sagar, Satna, Khandwa, Sidhi & Rewa.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 09/04/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 23/04/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 23/04/2022
- Last Date To Correct : 28/04/2022
- Exam Date Start : 06/06/2022
- General / Other State : Rs. 560/-
- SC / ST / OBC : Rs. 310/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Examination Board MPPEB Group-03 Sub Engineer, Draftsman and Other Post Combined Recruitment Test – 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 09/04/2022 to 23/04/2022.
- Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Latest Career Jobs.
- The detailed advertisement, eligibility criteria, qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details/documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, mobile number, and scanned copy of original Photo ID card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee online (if applicable) through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.