Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC Jabalpur released online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of the Junior Judicial Assistant 2022.Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC, Jabalpur
MPHC Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment Exam 2022
|Registration | Login
|Vacancy Details Total : 40 Posts
|Junior Judicial Assistant JJA
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Passed Typing writing Examination in English and Hindi Language
- MP CPCT Score Card.
- 1 Year Computer Application Diploma
- More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
|For Post Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 03/12/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 23/12/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee :23/12/2022
- Correction Date : 28-30 December 2022
- Exam Date : As Per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / Other State : Rs. 777.02/-
- MP Reserve Category : Rs. 577.02/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 03/12/2022 to 23/12/2022 for recruitment of Madhya Pradesh High Court Junior Judicial Assistant 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.