Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB) released online application for eligible candidates for the recruitment of Pre Nursing Selection Test PNST 2022 Exam. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB)
MP Pre Nursing Selection Test (PNST) 2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 1050 Post
|MP Pre Nursing Selection Test PNST
- Only for Female Candidates
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with PCB and English as a Subject.
- More Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
|For Category Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 15/02/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 01/03/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 01/03/2023
- Last Date Correction : 06/03/2023
- Exam Date Start : 08/06/2023
- Admit Card Released : Before Exam
- General / Other State : Rs. 460/-
- Reserve Category : Rs. 260/-
- Portal Fees : Rs. 60/- Include
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 15/02/2023 to 01/03/2023 for recruitment of Pre Nursing Selection Test PNST 2022 Exam by Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB).
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.