Madhya Pradesh Rajya Sahakari Apex Bank invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Banking Assistant (Clerk / Computer Operator) & Society Manager Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Madhya Pradesh Rajya Sahakari Apex Bank
MP Cooperative Bank Banking Assistant, Society Manager Recruitment 2022
MP Apex Bank Vacancy 2022
|Vacancy Details Total : 2254 Post
|Clerk / Computer Operator
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India with One Year Diploma or ITI COPA Certificate.
- Application Begin : 26/11/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 25/12/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 25/12/2022
- Exam Date :As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 250/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 25/12/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Madhya Pradesh Rajya Sahakari Apex Bank recruitment of Banking Assistant (Clerk / Computer Operator) & Society Manager Recruitment 2022.
- District Details:Bhopal, Indore, Satna, Jabalpur & Ujjain.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.