Ministry of Home Affair Intelligence Bureau IB has released online application for eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ACIO Grade II / Tech Exam 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
MHA Intelligence Bureau (IB) (Ministry of Home Affairs)
IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ACIO Grade II / Tech Exam 2022
MHA IB ACIO II Tech
||Registration | Login
|For Category Wise Seat Details Read Notification
|Vacancy Details Total : 150 Post
|ACIO Grade II / Tech Exam 2022
||Computer Science & Information Technology
- GATE 2020,2021,2022 Score Card.
- BE / B.Tech Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering OR Master Degree in Science with Electronics OR Physics with Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Computer Science/ Computer Application.
- More Details Read Notification.
|Electronics & Communication
Interview Exam Center
- Application Begin : 16/04/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online :07/05/2022
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 07/05/2022
- Interview Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit As on 07/05/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules. Read the notification.
How to Apply?
- Ministry of Home Affair Intelligence Bureau IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ACIO Grade II / Tech Exam 2022.
- Candidates can apply between 16/04/2022 to 07/05/2022.
- The detailed advertisement, eligibility criteria, qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details/documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, mobile number, and scanned copy of original Photo ID card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee online (if applicable) through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.