Uttar Pradesh Kanpur Cantonment Board (KCB) invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Teacher, Sanitary Inspector posts 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Uttar Pradesh Kanpur Cantonment Board (KCB)
Kanpur Cantonment Board Various Post Recruitment 2022
||Registration | Login
|Vacancy Details Total : 09 Post
- Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc Chemsitry / Agriculture / Animal Husbandry with Diploma in Sanitation and Public Hygiene
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with TET / CTET Primary Level Exam Passed with DELEd (BTC) / B.Ed / Equivalent Exam Passed.
- More Details Read the Notification
- Application Begin : 13/12/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online : 13/01/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 13/01/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / EWS / OBC : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female : Rs.0/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 13/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 13/12/2022 to 13/01/2023 for recruitment of Uttar Pradesh Kanpur Cantonment Board (KCB) Assistant Teacher, Sanitary Inspector posts 2022.
- Photo Instruction : The photograph must be taken with a placard, along with the name of the candidate and the date of the photograph should also be written, for more details read page number 13 of the advertisement.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.