Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released online application for Excise Constable Competitive Examination 2022. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Jharkhand Excise Constable Competitive Examination 2022 Online Form
|Vacancy Details Total : 583 Post
- Class 10th High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
- Application Begin : 25/02/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 26/03/2022
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 29/03/2022
- Last Date to Complete Form : 01/04/2022
- Correction Date : 02-04 April 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General, OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 50/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 25/02/2022 to 26/03/2022 for JSSC Excise Constable Competitive Examination 2022.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.