Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released online application for Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions before applying.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Jharkhand Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023 (JSSC PGTTCE-2023)
Advt No. : 02-03/2023
|Online Correction Notification
|Download Notification (Regular)
||Regular | Backlog
|Vacancy Details Total : 3120 Post
|PGT Teacher Regular
- Master Degree in Related Subject with B.Ed Exam Passed.
- For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
|PGT Teacher Backlog
|For Subject Wise Vacancy Details Check Notification
- Application Begin : 05/04/2023
- Last Date To Apply Online : 04/05/2023
- Last Date To Pay Exam Fee : 06/05/2023
- Upload Photo / Sign Last Date : 08/05/2023
- Correction Date : 10-12 May 2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General, OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 50/-
- Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply between 05/04/2023 to 04/05/2023 for JSSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023.
- The detailed advertisement, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, other terms & conditions, prescribed format etc. Will be available on the notification/advertisement.
- Before start of filling online application, candidates should keep following details – Documents ready: Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Scanned Copy of Original Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- Fill up the form completely and make sure all the details are correct and all Required Documents are uploaded.
- Submit Fee Online (if applicable) through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Print out the final application form & payment acknowledgment slip (if applicable) for future references.